Dr. Jay Pensler MD is a highly sought-after Chicago plastic surgeon with a sub-specialty in facial plastic surgery procedures including brow lift plastic surgery. The endoscopic brow lift surgery technique is preferred by Dr. Pensler: this brow lift technique yields more precise results. Endoscopic brow lift plastic surgery can revitalize the entire forehead, smooth out frown lines and wrinkles, and restore the position of the eyebrows. A brow lift will also raise and tighten loose skin of the upper eyelid and open up the eyes.

In Dr. Pensler’s plastic surgery practice, 95% of brow lifts are performed endoscopically. The remaining 5% of patients’ brow lift surgeries will involve an open frontal hairline approach for men and women – due to excessive hair recession or baldness.

Browlift plastic surgery is a minimally invasive procure. Dr. Pensler’s technique will yield a naturally significantly younger appearance with no visible scars (the surgical incision lines will be hidden in your hairline).

Extremely happy with my plastic surgery! Was very very nervous that the results would not be what i expected but wow was I wrong. The whole experience was great from my consultation to surgery and even after care. Its been almost 3 month since my surgery and my scaring is next to nothing!! Definitely would recommend I had a great experience and am beyond thrilled with my results!! ~ Google

The best in class Chicago plastic surgeon, Dr. Jay Pensler, offers the most contemporary brow lift and forehead rejuvenation techniques available. He specializes in the traditional forehead lift and brow lift, mini forehead lift, and endoscopic short scar brow lift.

The best candidates for brow lift plastic surgery are men or women between the ages of 40-60 years range who present with heavy brows or droopy eyebrow positions. However, a brow lift can also help people of any age who have developed furrows or frown lines on their forehead. Individuals with inherited conditions, such as low, heavy brows or furrowed lines above the nose can achieve a more alert and refreshed look with this procedure.

Benefits of Brow Lift Plastic Surgery Include:

  • Increased overall self-confidence
  • Increased self-esteem
  • More youthful and rejuvenated appearance
  • Eyes will appear more youthful and more alert
  • Corrects the asymmetry of the forehead and eyebrows

Please note: Quite frequently endoscopic brow lift plastic surgery is performed in combination with cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) or a facelift.

Recovery time is 2-4 weeks and most patients return to work in 3-10 days.

As a best in class plastic surgeon, Dr. Jay Pensler MD provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. His philosophy regarding the plastic surgeon / patient relationship is based on trust and has earned him one of the most respected reputations as a plastic surgeon in Chicago. The top rated plastic surgeon uses the latest techniques to provide the most natural-looking results possible for your brow lift plastic surgery procedure.

If you have any questions for the best in class Chicago plastic surgeon, Dr. Jay Pensler, or would like to make a brow lift plastic surgery consultation please feel free to contact our plastic surgery practice:

Jay M. Pensler, M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
Suite 1125
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 642-7777